At the University Spine Center, we’re dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and care of our patients. We are committed to providing our patients with thorough, accurate, and user-friendly information—in plain language. If you are facing a spinal problem, you are probably having to deal with many unfamiliar things. That’s why we put together a toolkit to help you navigate this time and ultimately achieve the results you seek.
This information will help you:
- Know what to expect at your first visit to the University Spine Center
- Get the most out of all your visits
- Understand Workers Compensation (if that applies to your case)
- Know about the kind of diagnostic tests and procedures you may have
- Understand important preventive steps you can take to reduce your risk of making your condition worse
Not all spinal patients require surgery, but if you need surgery, you will also find some valuable advice for your postoperative recovery.
This information is intended to help you, but it can never take the place of a face-to-face conversation with a member of the University Spine Center team. Never hesitate to ask us questions about your condition, diagnostic tests, and treatment options.
Here are the available resources in our toolkit: