To help expedite your check-in at University Spine Center, please download and complete our new patient forms prior to your visit. Should you have any questions, please call our office and we will be happy to assist you.
If you need to send paperwork to us prior to your appointment, you can fax documents to 973-686-0701.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Previous imaging studies including X-rays, CT scans and MRIs with reports. You can also bring discs; films or hard copies of studies.
- Previous electromyogram studies (EMG)
- Previous discogram reports
- Past medical and surgical records related to your diagnosis
- A list of all prescribed and over-the-counter medications. Be sure to indicate dose and frequency.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that you can complete insurance forms.
Scheduling an Appointment
You can phone or visit our offices Monday through Friday to schedule an appointment
Canceling an Appointment:
If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please give us 24-hour notice of cancellation.